Shark bites dominated headlines earlier this year after four unprovoked attacks were recorded within just 48 hours along Australia’s east coast. The series of disturbing incidents saw a 12-year-old ...
The 38-year-old man had been spearfishing with friends when he was attacked on a coral reef off Rottnest Island, police said.
A surfer had minor injuries from being bitten by a shark Tuesday in the fourth attack off the coast of Australia's most populous state in three days. The series of attacks have prompted beach closures ...
This is read by an automated voice. Please report any issues or inconsistencies here. Shark attacks returned to near-average levels in 2025 after a dip the previous year, according to the latest ...
Three shark attacks struck Sydney beaches in just over 24 hours, police said. A man in his 20s and a 12-year-old boy were critically injured with severe leg wounds; both were hospitalized. An ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results