O2 says it is business as usual after a 24 hour data black out followed by text problems this morning O2 CUSTOMERS were furious after being unable to send texts this morning following a major data ...
MILLIONS of furious O2 customers have endured a day without data services while some have also been unable to send texts – here’s everything you need to know. The network issues started about 5.30am ...
UPDATE: O2 has revealed that one of its third party suppliers had a software issue that caused the outage. CEO Mark Evans tweeted an update saying "I want to reassure our customers that we are doing ...
More unhappy O2 customers have come forward revealing that problems with the network are said to be far more widespread than just one area of Exeter. Earlier this week, the telecommunications company ...
Hundreds of users have taken to social media to report call problems with the service. And independent outage monitor Down Detector has registered over 1,300 reports from customers insisting they are ...
Things came to a bit of a halt on Thursday for 32 MILLION O2 customers around the world. The mobile network suffered from a major outage, which saw users without data and signal for nearly 24 hours.
The O2 phone network crashed earlier today potentially leaving hundreds of thousands of people in the UK without signal. Fault tracking website Down Detector recorded a surge in reported problems with ...
O2 mobile users should have had their service return to 'normal' this morning after phone mast problems caused chaos on the O2 network. The mobile giant, said its service resumed and apologised for ...
The BBC reports that both Apple and O2 have confirmed the issue, with Apple promising a fix. Apple and O2 have confirmed that one of the most popular iPhones is not working as it should on O2’s ...